//include ('map/index.html'); ?>
A video contest open to all those below 35 years old in Southeast Asia was launched at the International Anti-Corruption Day Event in Singapore on 9 December 2015.
The contest requires participants to make a short video clip showing the negative impacts of corruption.
Three of the best videos will be selected and the award ceremony will be held at the “Governance & Social Responsibility” Forum to be held in Singapore in July 2016 by the ASEAN CSR Network and Centre for Governance, Institutions and Organisations (CGIO) of National University of Singapore (NUS).
The contest is co-organised by the UNDP Global Anti-Corruption Initiative, the ASEAN CSR Network, and the Global Compact Network Singapore. Please find below more details.
Anti-Corruption Video Contest
We are inviting young people in the South East Asia Region to make a stand against corruption via a short video clip of up to 3 minutes.
Participants may use mobile devices, video recorders, or any other camera devices to create a digital storytelling narrative, documenting the negative impacts of corruption.
The objectives of the videos should be as follows:
- Drive awareness about the bad effects of corruption in our society and get young to take a stand against corruption.
- Show how corruption impacts the daily life of normal people, especially the youth and women.
- Encourage people to say “NO” to corruption.
- Make corruption worth fighting against by showing what can each of us do to stand against corruption, “Break the corruption chain” and uphold ethics and integrity
- We will award the best three videos.
- An official award certificate ceremony will be hosted during the “Governance & Social Responsibility” Forum to be held in Singapore in July 2016.
- Selected videos will be officially used during the 2016 UN Anti-corruption Day Campaign (the potential audience is 200 million people around the world).
- Selected videos will also be featured on various UNDP/ ASEAN CSR Network media platforms including website, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Youtube and at selected events.
Terms and Conditions
For information on eligibility, video format, content, submissions, selection criteria, benefits, and deadline, please click here.
- Video clip needs to be submitted with the completed Basic Information Form
- Please submit your entry by 15th April 2016.
- Selected videos will be notified by 30th April 2016.