The Global Portal on Anti-Corruption for Development is a one-stop-shop for information and knowledge specialized on anti-corruption for sustainable development. It aims to support the work of development/governance practitioners, anti-corruption bodies, researchers, civil society organizations and the donor community by facilitating easy access to information, cutting-edge knowledge and practical tools on anti-corruption at the global, regional and country level.
The Anti-Corruption for Development web portal is a unique and pioneering UN web platform that provides open access to information and knowledge related to the latest efforts to address corruption prevention against today’s development challenges: human rights, gender equality and empowerment, climate change and natural resource management, achievement of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) and Post-2015 Development Agenda, illicit financial flows and transitional contexts, among others.
In particular, users of the portal will find easy and free access to: training materials and multimedia resources; corruption risk mitigation tools and methodologies used in sectors; case studies and lessons learned from anti-corruption interventions and policy documents, including anti-corruption strategies, reports and evaluations, and advocacy resources..
The web portal also connects our community to the extensive map of efforts and initiatives on anti-corruption with easily accessible links to other existing global anti-corruption networks and databases. This portal is a key platform for the broad community of anti-corruption practitioners to share global knowledge on emerging issues with one another. Through e-discussions, webinars, blogs and social media, members are invited to contribute and engage in vibrant discussions with other colleagues.
All information on the portal is public, and users can contribute by sharing news, events, links, documents, and submit feedback through a simple registration process.registration process.
Through the global anti-corruption portal, users will find:
- Easy and free access to online anti-corruption training courses and materials.
- Easy access to a wide range of anti-corruption networks and databases, with updated figures, facts and information.
- User friendly e-library to download relevant publications, reports, anti-corruption project documents, annual reports, and multimedia in different languages (English, French and Spanish).
- Advocacy material to support anti-corruption campaigns, downloadable in the different languages.
- Latest news and stories from the field on anti-corruption.